- One to one 1 Hourly session (free 30min telephone call prior to programme).
- Group Workshops (maximum number 8) 2 hrs inclusive of 15 min break
- Talk Time – Well-Being one to one 1 hour
My Life Coaching one to one personal development and group workshop delivery
are set in ways to inspire participants to self-help, by using the tools provided to;
- Motivate and create their own success.
- Build confidence, self-esteem and resilience.
- Think positively and mindfully.
- Be creative in their path back to successful employment Maintain a positive self management attitude.
- Mindfully Self-Manage Health and promote good Mental Health
These sessions can be used with the long term unemployed, those with disabilities, mild to moderate mental health issues and physical health issues.
Participants with be shown how to let go of limiting self-belief that hold them back and learn by thought provoking practical ideas and techniques to support them in their journey forward into gainful employment.
Participants showing a current or long-term health condition can also be supported in ways to live with a more positive mindset enabling them to enjoy a better more sustainable quality of lifestyle.
Individual sessions commence with a 30-minute telephone assessment to determine the individuals need, benefits and probable outcome.
I envisage that a programme of six individual one-hour sessions would be required to fulfil the above criteria and therefore see results. Ongoing text and email support during programme and thereafter for 6 months.
My “Talk-Time” one off session;
for individuals who need support with the sometimes-overwhelming change in lifestyle that health changes, lifestyle disruptions or unemployment brings.
For example, acceptance, self management, nutrition, social, negative thoughts patterns, budgeting and self-esteem.
This session is particularly valuable for the over 40’s, where years of successful employment has proceeded their current circumstances’, such as sudden redundancy or health condition.
However, Talk-Time is available to all!
I am a passionate advocate for embracing and respectfully supporting preventative measures in mental health issues.
“Building stronger connections in our local community throughout Devon and Somerset”