What can life coaching do for you?
Are you feeling stuck? – Are you unsure of your future? – Are you lacking confidence? Do you want to see positive change? – Do you want a new direction?
Do you need support to get ahead? You can take back control. You can get back on track. You can discover the real you. You can be confident and successful.
You can create your future!
Take the first step, find your true self, make choices, take back control, move ahead, create your own future, live for you, be all that is you, feel successful!
- Small business support and development coaching
- Sole trader business coaching
- Personal development
- Life coaching for health and wellbeing, mindfulness and self-compassion
- Career development
- University and college student
‘abbylifecoach services offers you practical realistic life coaching’.
Where and When Life Coaching sessions.
‘Helping Somerset build a stronger community’.
My services provide you with the powerful tools to bring real change and positivity to your lives. With an Initial free 30min consultation by phone to determine your needs.
Coaching sessions include
- Life coaching home session
- One to one
- Talking cafes
- Visits to schools, colleges, Residential homes, Domiciliary care services, charities, Peer support groups, social care events and more.
- Group talks (venue provided by client)
- Workplace sessions (one to one) & group (max 8 recipients)
- Unemployment agencies
- Community centres
“Realistic coaching for your real life events.”
- Block bookings are available
- Availability in the Somerset & Devon areas, (please note; out of 20-mile radius mileage may be charged).
- I offer concessions for several groups, respectfully such as University and College students and Pride of Britain… “Our Pensioners”.
Generally: 9:00 – 16:00 weekdays
Flexible Special Arrangement Contracts available (out of normal working hours).
Out of hours support via text and email.
Please contact for pricing subject to service required.
Example of programmes and pricing
One to One 1 Hourly session (free 30min telephone call prior to programme)
Group Workshops (maximum number 8) 2 hrs inclusive of 15 min break
Talk Time – Well-Being One to One; 1 hour.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do, than the ones you did do.”